Re: [Announce] Artha - Handy off-line English thesaurus with regex search feature released!

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Sundaram<legends2k yahoo com> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
> Thanks for your input! I am not sure of the usage of "notification area" since it is not only used for notifying battery status, date/time, weather, etc. but also by applications like RhythmBox, Pidgin, etc. RhythmBox shows passive desktop notification when a song changes, pidgin doesn't do any notifications except for icon changes w.r.t to status change. What is the difference between them and Artha? Artha notifys the user with the definition of a word, when you select it and press the assigned hot key. I don't see the difference here, in the way you do. Can you please explain it so I can correct it?
>
> Thanks for your time!
>
> Regards
> Sundaram

Artha doesn't really "notify" the user; it responds to the user's
question when he asks it.

I love this app, by the way :)

-Dylan McCall

PS: Sorry about the double message, Sundaram, I hit the wrong Reply button...