GNOME's license and Apache? (Adding Simpy to epilicious)

(I'm not entirely sure where to send this so pardon the cross-posting.)

I'm looking into adding support for Simpy[1] to epilicious (an extension
to Epiphany, part of epiphany-extensions since 2.18).  There is a Python
module that makes it easy to deal with Simpy, which is great.  However
that module is licensed under Apache License version 2 and [2] says that
license doesn't play nice with GPL2.

What are my options in this case?

 Is dual-licensing a possibility (given that I can convince the author
 of course)?

 Would there be a problem at all from a GNOME POV to simply include the
 Python module in question?  (It would make it into GNOME SVN at some
 point.)

Writing a small Python module tailored for epilicious needs is of course
always an option, but I'd like to avoid that if possible ;-)

/M

[1]: http://simpy.com/
[2]: http://www.apache.org/licenses/GPL-compatibility.html

magnus therning org             Jabber: magnus therning gmail com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Finagle's Second Law:
Always keep a record of data -- it indicates you've been working.