Re: Fresh meat =)

В Втр, 06/06/2006 в 13:31 +0800, divan пишет:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to participate in gnome-platform development.I'm not sure i
> have enough skills to do that but anyways i can try.I'd appreciate if
> somebody writes me back.
>
> P.S.
> Sorry for the mistakes i could make - english is not my native language

You are welcome. There is quite informative guide for newbies who want
to participate

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

First of all you need to choose the between cases described there.
Probably you will be also interested in Russian gnome resources:

web site http://gnome.org.ru
mailing list gnome-cyr gnome org
irc channel #gnome-ru on irc.gnome.org