Re: upcomming glade release

On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 14:48 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> Hello gnome devel list!
>
>      I admittedly havent been following the gnome release cycle at all,
> and in light of the emails I've been recieving announcing a tarball
> deadline, I've noticed that it is a complete coincidence that glade3
> is ready for a full-featured stable release at the same time as
> this gnome release.
>
>      I'm completely new to makeing stable public releases that work with
> the gnome release schedule and all that, so I wonder if there's a way
> to get the glade3 module into this release... and if it's too late
> (completely understandable), then I'd like to request now ahead of time
> that we get included in the list of modules to be published in
> the next gnome release.

it is indeed too late, since the module inclusion deadline is over.
You'll need to propose it for inclusion (email to
desktop-devel-list gnome org) at the beginning of next development
cycle, that is, around September. It will be announced in
desktop-devel-list.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>