Re: [Usability] Allow donations for precise bugs

At 01:14 AM 3/12/2005, Maurizio Colucci wrote:
Maurizio Colucci wrote:

Currently, in bugzilla, I can file bugs or propose new features. My idea is to allow users to donate money directed towards a *precise* feature or a *precise* bug.
Let me give you an example of the process I am advocating.

[snip]

A few questions:

What happens if the developer doesn't implement the feature (got busy, couldn't do it, simply disapeared, whatever)?

Who administrates this? I'd want someone aside from the developer to do it, so that we don't see some random person coming in and saying 'oh, yeah, I will write your code', taking donations, and then absconding.

/nm