Re: gnome mdi substitution.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:23:48 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 11:18 +0300, Peter wrote:
>
> I think you are just looking for a Document/View or Model-View-Controller
> (MVC) API. My Bakery library tries to provide this in C++ - see
> bakery.sourceforge.net. You could put the views inside one window, or in
> separate windows if you like.

This is very interesting.

You right. Actually I need something like MVC or a Document/View.

But. Right now the problem is C++. I already have some code written in C,
so I'd like to find a solution with libraries without mm in their names :)

But seems that the most problems with C++ compilators are in the past, so
maybe in next project I'll try C++. Then I expect your library to be very
handy.

Thank you for your help,
Peter.