A small "problem" with a screenie on the Release notes fro GNOME 2.8

Hello,

There's a screenie that says "PINGA" underneath one of the file server
icons.  Spanish-speaking readers will probably be already amused or
angry, because PINGA is usually employed when referring to a dick (yes,
that kind of dick, not dick van dyke or something) in several latin
american countries.

Just a quick note.  I laughed my ass off but I can understand others may
be not as easygoing =)

good luck,