Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?
- From: "Carlos Garnacho" <garnacho tuxerver net>
- To: Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: gnome-devel-list-bounces gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:42:19 +0100
On Thu, 13 May 2004 00:22:49 -0400, Sean Middleditch wrote
> On May 12, 2004, at 10:16 PM, James M. Cape wrote:
> > Two things when using spatial nautilus help immensely: 1.) There is
> > shift+double-click to open a new window and close the current one, and
> Also note that middle-click does the same thing. I personally find
> it a lot more natural and efficient to use the middle click instead
> of keyboard modifiers; why use two input devices when one suffices?
because middle clicking is a PITA in laptops :-)
> gnome-devel-list mailing list
> gnome-devel-list gnome org
Carlos Garnacho <garnacho tuxerver net>
<carlosg gnome org>
] [Thread Prev