Re: Broken components orientation

Hi nshmyrev,
Please see inline comment below...

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Oleg Reebakov wrote:

> Hi nshmyrev, gnome-devel-list
>
> I have found out that not only the toolbar widget have a broken
> component orientation with Hebrew locale in GNOME applications
> (Evolution, GnuCash, Gedit).
>
> The orientation of the Calendar and Tab windows is also broken.
> The calendar should display the numbers from right-to-left if Hebrew
> locale is set. (In pure GTK+ application the calendar looks fine).
> The Tab Windows widget should also have right-to-left orientation.
>
> Can you help me please with the listed above issues.

What we really need is for someone to point us in the right direction, not
necessarily to solve the problem for us. If you could tell us where to
look it would be very helpful.
Thanks,

 - yba

--
 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
     - yba tkos co il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -