Re: How To Trap fatal errors in a GTK Application.

On tis, 2004-08-24 at 16:19 +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> Hi Harsha,
>
> > Can you tell me how to set my own handler ?
>
> man atexit.
>
> Please take the questions off-list :) These are generic programming
> questions and google is your friend.

I don't think these questions are off topic. This list is to my
knowledge a list for people developing GNOME applications (which
involves not only programming against GNOME libraries).

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/