Re: Gnome widgets: Do they work well in non-Gnome environments?

Thanks for the answer.

Could you tell me why then there is a disctinction with GTK, GTK+ and Gnome widgets? Why not put everything in a single library? Is there a practical reason or only historic?

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon
--
Deragon Informatique inc.         Open source:
http://www.deragon.biz            http://swtmvcwrapper.sourceforge.net