Re: gnome canvas and gtk menu questions

On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 19:31, John Heidemann wrote:
> Ok, I suppose.  The original (now deprecated) gtk_window_set_policy()
> API seems a lot cleaner, though, don't you think?

	No. Having to write thousands of extra lines of code to fit all widgets
to (somehow) manage to render themselves smaller than their allocation,
without over-rendering other widgets / looking completely aweful is
unfeasibly difficult, particularly when compared with just expanding
from a small requisition.

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot