Re: GnomeDruid

Here are the details of my program...

I am writing this program in C using gnome2 and glade2.  The libraries
that I compile with my system are libglade-2.0 and libgnomeui-2.0.  the
header files I have in my program (one source file only at this point in
time) are:  gtk/gtk.h, gnome.h, glade/glade.h, libgnnomeui/libgnomeui.h,
assert.h and bonobo.h.

I have written the app in glade with two windows.  the first one will
become a fullscreen backdrop while the second one will be in the
foreground is the one with the druid in it.  it will walk the user
through some installation and configuration questions and install the
data.  in Glade, everything looks as it should.  The druid window has
the coloring and text decoration I want it to have.  However, when I run
the program the druid comes up as a small, empty window with only the
cancel, back and forward buttons in it.

I hope this helps, if you need more information just let me know.

-robert