Re: gnome-panel menu customisation
- From: Bruno Coudoin <bruno coudoin free fr>
- To: "Liam R. E. Quin" <liam holoweb net>
- Cc: Mads Villadsen <maxx krakoa dk>, gnome-devel-list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-panel menu customisation
- Date: 08 Jul 2003 23:32:32 +0200
I know, and the menus in Madrake are OK. That's in my chrooted knoppix
debian that I have a problem.
BTW, now I solved it by editing the gnome-panel binary with xemacs and
replacing debian_version by debian_xxxxxx so that now gnome panel does
not think it's a debian and does not put this menu entry.
That's not clean but it does the job. I don't want to install all the
development stuff on my chrooted debian for that.
Le mar 08/07/2003 à 23:12, Liam R. E. Quin a écrit :
> On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 21:05, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> > I have been abble to test your software but I can't see where I could
> > remove the debian and kde submenus.
> > On my mantrake 9.1, I recompiled your src.rpm but cannot install it :
> > gtk2 >= 2.0.3 is needed by cog-0.5.3-1
> Note that on Mandrake Linux you can use menudrake to edit menus, too.
] [Thread Prev