how to install anjute or glimmer or gftp on gnome2?

Dear sirs:
    I installed gnome 2.0 in solaris 8 for x86, it works fine, and I want to install anjuta, glimmer, gftp on it, when I run ./configure --prefix=/opt/gnome-2.0 , it always need gnomeConf.sh, or said no glib , this should be file on gnome-1.x, and on gnome-2.0 no this file indeed.and on gnome 2.0, glib was name to glib-2.0. How can I overcome this problem?
    It seems that  when  libs are upgrade,the DLL/LIB are offen renamed. this is a big problem to me.
    thanks.