Re: ? gnome_startup_acquire_token in GNOME2
- From: "Sergey V. Udaltsov" <sergey oudaltsov clients ie>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ? gnome_startup_acquire_token in GNOME2
- Date: 07 Nov 2002 11:29:00 +0000
> It's a pretty dubious hack.
Why? Anyway it's better than what we have now, isn't it?
> Yes, they should all change with icon theme. We change all app icons
> in low or high contrast mode, for example.
Really? Big surprise for me. Where could I look at the code?
> The icon _name_ passed to the SM won't change while the app is
> running, it's true. But I do think the icon name should be provided
> somewhere, rather than derived from the app name itself.
Definitely, the configurable solution is the best way. But I offer to
implement the way which is "good enough" - without changing APIs etc.
] [Thread Prev