Re: CVS lock in libgda

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 02:15, Kevin Morey wrote:
> I can't checkout libgda for about the past hour with this message:
> cvs server: [12:42:17] waiting for gnomecvs's lock in
> /cvs/gnome/libgda/tools/templates
> Kevin
"Me too", for a couple of days now.

[runs ok...]
cvs server: Updating testing
cvs server: Updating tools
cvs server: Updating tools/templates
cvs server: [02:36:07] waiting for gnomecvs's lock in
[and this last line is repeated ad infinitum]

Running tcpdump seems to show as the cvs server in
question, whether that matters or not I don't know.

Robert Mibus <mibus bigpond com>
Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid