Re: HOWTO build from STABLE or CVS ?
- From: Ali Akcaagac <ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de>
- To: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: HOWTO build from STABLE or CVS ?
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 23:05:53 +0200
- 0.1.7 - a lot of new tarball versions got released the past couple of
days, bad timing for my last release but anyways, the stable
modules list got updated.
- the license, instructions and faq section got reworked a bit.
some misspelled things got corrected (more or less).
- added magicdev to the list of checkouts and tarballs.
- a counting problem got fixed.
- minor tweaks here and there.
simply grab that script from my homepage (shown below).
On Monday 27 May 2002 20:15, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> a happy announcement to every gnome user, hacker, maintainer whatever. a
> new version of cvsgnome is out which allows you to build from 'RELEASED
> TARBALLS' now you can enjoy the stability of this script with tarballs if
> you don't want to deal with CVS. with cvsgnome we have the first script
> that is:
> - onefiled
> - clean structured
> - handles CVS and STABLE tarballs
> - easy to use
> - nice output because of progressindicator
> simply grab that script from my homepage (shown below).
> 1) change PREFIXDIR="" to a place you like gnome to be installed (don't use
> ~) 2) run script and enter:
> world <---- gnome 2 CVS build or
> world stable <---- gnome 2 STABLE build.
> 3) grab some popcorn and a coke to enjoy the show.
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
Status..: Student Of Computer & Economic Science
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de
] [Thread Prev