cvsgnome gnome 2 buildscript
- From: Ali Akcaagac <ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de>
- To: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: cvsgnome gnome 2 buildscript
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:58:52 +0200
a new update of 'cvsgnome' the gnome 2 cvs checkout maintaining and building-
script. thanks again to christian meyer and others for testing and reporting.
grab it at my homepage url below.
- 0.1.3 - add options to the menu which allows you to unlock a previous
- add options to the menu that make a clean of the previously
build so you get a clean run the next time.
- removed the 'BP' flags out of the tar lines they were totally
- updated gettext to use a new version.
- removed libcapplet from the list of checkouts.
- added libgtop to the list of checkouts.
- added gnome-applets to the list of checkouts.
- added metatheme to the list of checkouts.
- added procman to the list of checkouts.
- totally rearranged the modules list.
- provide own cflags to get best optimized code during build.
> - 0.1.2 - finally we got a bootsrap option inside this script. no need
> to manually copy/download/depack or whatever. no hassle with
> broken automake, autoconf etc. we are totally independant
> now. as in v-b-s or similar scripts this script handles these
> files for you, depacks, compiles and installs them.
> - we don't depend play with libpng, libjpg, libtiff, libungif
> and zlib anymore. these should be already installed on nearly
> all systems by default now. so it's your own business to make
> sure that you got them installed.
> - add options to menu that allow you to grab the files manually
> from the ftp site.
> - add options to menu that allow you to depack all programs and
> modules manually.
> - added gedit to the list of checkouts.
> - added gnome-vfs-extras to the list of checkouts.
> - changed glib branch to point to glib-2-0.
> - changed pango branch to point to pango-1-0.
> - changed gtk branch to point to gtk-2-0.
> - changed glade branch to point to glade-gnome2-branch.
> - a lot of cosmetical changes and tweaks here and there.
> - add --disable-gtk-doc as default configure flags, since i
> want to avoid that first time gnome 2 builders are getting
> totally pissed.
> thanks to:
> Christian Meyer <chrisime gnome org>
> for keeping me motivated on releasing this script.
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
Status..: Student Of Computer & Economic Science
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de
] [Thread Prev