Re: where should make install install .oaf files to?

On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 22:40, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 11:51, rob wrote:
> > I've sucsesfly added bonobo support to my app
> > http://gnome-chord.sourceforge.net, but I have a few things I can't
> > figure out.
>
> 	Looks like an interesting, and useful app :-) especially if you play
> the guitar as badly as me.

GChord is only the begining...
There will soon exist gnome-guitar for all your guitar needs.

> > And I saw that alot of controlls use the GNOME_ namespace can I use it
> > to? Or do I have to be using gnome CVS or something?
>
> 	Yes, you can register it with me ( or George Lebl ) you want to have
> GNOME/Chord ? do use that.

Yep if I chould register GNOME/Chord that would be great :)

> 	I would use gnome-config to check for bonobo - but _really_ I would
> recommend that you target the Gnome 2.0 platform instead, since it's far
> more exciting and fast moving than Gnome 1.4, and many of the issues
> you're about to come up against are fixed there ;-)

Gnome2 is on my todo list :)
Once I've got this release out. I'm getting it packaged for debian. Then
I'll port to gnome2.

thanks for your help.

--

rob