Re: new file selector dialog?

On 2002.03.08 16:32 Sean Middleditch wrote:
If GNOME doesn't deal with idiots, it'll never make it in the home or
the true corporate desktop.  Sad fact, but I've found it to be true.

The question is: do I care whether GNOME is used by idiots?

my answer is: no. GNOME used by intelligent people only is OK with me.

I want GNOME to be usable. I do not want GNOME to be dumbed down following directions of one person who claims to know idiots (no offence meant).

-pawel