Re: writing help files for gnome 2.0 programs

Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se> writes:

> Hmm .. that sounds like a good idea. You should email scrollkeeper-devel
> about adding it. I guess you can put it in GNOME/Others or
> GNOME/Applications though they might not be the best places. (I'd put it
> in GNOME/Applications for now).

FWIW to me this is pretty dumb; why categorize things for the user
based on what libraries they link to?

Apps should all be in the same place, categorized by functionality.
I'd probably look under "Scientific" before "GNOME" if I was looking
for something science-related.

Havoc