Re: writing help files for gnome 2.0 programs

lör 2002-08-24 klockan 18.32 skrev Allin Cottrell:
> On 24 Aug 2002, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> OK, I see.  I can now get it to appear under
> Applications/Scientific/Other, though it seems a bit funny that it
> can't be put under the GNOME heading, since it is a gnome program.
> I take your point that there has to be a fixed set of categories, but
> it seems the Gnome/Applications category could do with a few more
> sub-categories (Education, Scientific, Other?).

Hmm .. that sounds like a good idea. You should email scrollkeeper-devel
about adding it. I guess you can put it in GNOME/Others or
GNOME/Applications though they might not be the best places. (I'd put it
in GNOME/Applications for now).

> One other thing: If I go to "About this document", I'm seeing on
> stderr
>
> (yelp:11924): Yelp-WARNING **: Failed to open:
> ghelp:/opt/gnome2/share/gnome/help/gretl/C/stylesheet/gnome-logo-icon.png
>
> I'm not sure where this is coming from: gnome-logo-icon.png is not
> explicitly referenced in my xml.

Did you include the <articleinfo> part? This is what should be shown
there. Clicking "About this document" in MrProject I don't get the
warning. It might be if you don't have the <articleinfo> it uses some
standard page (which obviously have some error :)

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/