gedit developers recruitment

Hi,
   We are beginning to work on improvements to gedit for gnome 2.2.
We have a lot of ideas to make gedit a better and more powerfull text editor, but we really need some help to make these ideas turn to reality.

So, if you are interested in helping us (even if you are not a developer or if you have only a little experience, we have tasks for you as well), please don't hesitate to contact us on the gedit list (http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=7).

Best wishes,
The gedit team