Re: three open issues for gnome
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: kevin lyda <kevin ie suberic net>
- Cc: Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com>, gnome-devel <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: three open issues for gnome
- Date: 29 Apr 2002 13:48:39 -0400
On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 14:53, kevin lyda wrote:
> plus while themeing is great it's unfortunate that it's stuck in the filesystem.
in gtk 2 the theme is a property of the display - if you run an app
remote it will use the same thing as local apps (as long as you have the
theme installed on both computers).
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to
be complaining." -- moby
] [Thread Prev