Re: gnome-libs and DB3

Well, I managed to get gnome-libs to compile and have moved on to the
next of many steps to installing gnucash.

Apparently, I had not set up configure to find the directories
properly (or didn't set up env variables for the directories).
It was late, and I did not keep track of exactly what I did
but it amounted to using something like 'configure --bindir=
/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/bin' and the same for libdir and includedir.

I used version db-2.2.7, too.

Thank you all for the help.

Bill