(no subject)

  HI!!

  I'm trying to make a menu of application launchers,
  with one menu item into which gnome destop entries can be
  dropped, upon which the corresponding application
  is appended to the menu as a launcher.

  To do this, I added a gtk_event_box into the menu
  item and bound some events to the box so that the
  data can be dragged into it. Unfortunately, I didn't
  get it to work yet. The same code snipplet seems
  to work if the event box is not inside a menu item.

  So I'd like to know if it is at all possible to
  use a menu item for dropping data into, and maybe
  there is some special flag of the menu widget that
  I have to set to be able to do this. Suggestions?

  best regards,

  jos