Your opinion about adding Gnome Xsu to GNOME-Utils

Hi there,

On 2001.11.12 I asked the maintainers of GNOME-Utils to
add Gnome Xsu to the package. George responded with :

I'm not sure if gnome-utils is ther gith place, but given
there already was a gnome-su in gnome-utils at one point,
it may be.  Why don't you try asking on the lists.  What
other people think.

I asked which list

gnome-devel-list or gnome-hackers would probably be best ...

So, I redirect my question to this list, what do other
people think ? :)

Information about Gnome Xsu :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xsu/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/xsu/