Re: Speaker verification in gdm

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 01:20:23AM -0400, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> Would it be possible to do speaker _identification_? By that I mean that you say
> something and the system recognizes _who_ you are and logs you in (or say that
> you're no in the list of users).

Yeah, but this would definately require gdm hacking.  Basically gdm could run
your proggie which would wait for the user to authenticate, if it would
authenticate it would signal gdm which would in turn turn off the login
dialog and log the user in, not hard ...

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   Where all men think alike, no one thinks very much.