Re: Speaker verification in gdm

> I have just written a prototype for a speaker verification system. I would like
> to know whether it would be feasable to plug it in gdm so that you could use it
> instead of login/passwd. Any idea?

I have made this first speaker verification prototype available at:
Note that in order to make this work, you need to install the "Overflow"
package. The Overflow home page is and you can download it at:

Note that you need version 0.4.3 for this to work. There's a README file in the
speaker verification distribution that shows how to make it work.

Have fun!

Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 gel usherb ca