Re: patch for select in zvt

jason petrone <jp demonseed net> writes:
> For now, I'm happy with my patch to copy the url into the X selection buffer
> from a menu choice.  No changes to zvt, just gnome-terminal.

Note that all menu items should copy to CLIPBOARD, not the primary
selection. That is, if you have a menu item that copies into that
thing you can paste with middle-mouse, then said menu item is broken.
If you want to be able to paste with middle mouse, then the menu item
should just _select_ the URL. i.e. the PRIMARY selection should always
be displayed as the selection and the menu item should be "Select URL"
or something, not "Copy." Copy means copy to CLIPBOARD.

  http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/clipboards.txt

Havoc