Re: patch for select in zvt

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 12:05:49AM -0400, Liam Quin wrote:
> As a special case, double-clicking a URL to select it mught be useful,
> althuogh I think the underline might imply to people that double-clicking
> (or even single clicking) would launch the URL in a browser.  That's a
> separate topic though.

I worked on this for a while, but could not get it to work without breaking
other things.  It would take some significant refactoring of zvt to get
it to behave properly.

For now, I'm happy with my patch to copy the url into the X selection buffer
from a menu choice.  No changes to zvt, just gnome-terminal.

-jason