Re: Glade web site down?
- From: Franck Martin <franck sopac org>
- To: Damon Chaplin <damon ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Glade web site down?
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:47:12 +1200
Damon Chaplin wrote:
> Franck Martin wrote:
> > The glade web site seems down: glade.pn.org. is it normal ?
> Yes, it seems to disappear occasionally. And I haven't been able
> to contact a sysadmin person for over a year :(
> I'll probably move it to the Gnome site at some point.
> (ftp.gnome.org is the primary site for the tarballs already.)
Suggest, you move it (with CVS) to gnome, ximian or sourceforge,
urgently so that people can get the changelog over a web site, and where
to find it...
Why the GTK related web sites have so much trouble....
Keep the good work on GLADE.
] [Thread Prev