Re: report on [bad] status of i18n of gnome apps - somebody should explicitly care about it

>   I think no more than 1.5 month of work needed for fixing 90% of all software
> and libraries shipped with fifth toe and gnome (evolution not included, fixing
> it will require almost 2 weeks IMO).

  What are you basing this estimate on?

  We are doing our best to make Evolution fully I18N-aware (eg. we are
using UTF-8 all over the place, and we have EFont to deal with the font
issues).  Any feedback on what should be improved to make our I18N
support better would be truly appreciated, as we do want to make
non-latin-1 users happy before 1.0 gets shipped.

--
Ettore