Re: gnome file open dialog.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 05:13:07PM -0500, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> http://students.cs.byu.edu/~torriem/gtk/
>
> That's a replacement for a standard GTK+ file selector - there are
> patches for source, RPMs of GTK+ 1.2.8 with the patch, and a drop-in
> replacement for the file-selector (use LD_PRELOAD to use the new file
> selector).

I don't think I like buttons to make directories in a file save box;
the answer surely is that you should drag the document icon into a
nautilus folder to save, and the reverse to load?

If we need a Save button it shold pop up a Nautilus window, maybe.

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam holoweb net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org