Re: themes bugs

Paolo Molaro <lupus ximian com> writes:
> Why should I not be able to create a theme for visually impaired people
> with bigger fonts, increased constrast and so on?

The point is that if I'm visually impaired and increase the size of my
font, it shouldn't shrink to an 8 point font when I switch themes.

Probably the really nice behavior would be the ability to set font
components (size, family, etc.) independently in rc files, and say
Themes Should Not Change The Font Size. But we probably don't have
time to implement that.

I'm not sure it matters too much actually, I guess we've recently
changed things so that stuff in user/system RC files always overrides
stuff in theme RC files.

Havoc