oadf started by bonobo/guppi builds?

So this may fall under the "totally useless bug reports" category, but the
consequences of the bug are severe enough that I need to hunt it down
despite the lack ...

Basically:
	I rebuilt a bonobo 1.0.4 rpm
	I rebuilt a Guppi 0.35.5 rpm
	oafd was running afterwards and had create its bootstrap in
	the chroot build environment.

Does anyone know of any portion of the bonobo or Guppi makefiles that
might be causing this, and what I can do to help fix the problem?

-- Elliot
Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar.  I feel like
I've just got to bite a cat!  I feel like if I don't bite a cat before
sundown, I'll go crazy!  But then I just take a deep breath and forget
about it.  That's what is known as real maturity.	-- Snoopy