Re: Message Boxes / 5:3 Ratio
- From: Mike Sangrey <msangrey BlueFeltHat org>
- To: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: Liam Quin <liam holoweb net>, Karl Eichwalder <keichwa gmx net>
- Subject: Re: Message Boxes / 5:3 Ratio
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:12:36 -0500
Liam Quin <liam holoweb net> said:
> Where did 5:3 come from?
Wild guess: It's the approximate ratio of screen width to height. The
reason dialog boxes which approximate this ratio look nice has to do with
how they line up with the rest of the screen.
msangrey BlueFeltHat org
It's OK to think differently, just think together.
Sooner or later that will bring out our faults;
then we can deal with them...together.
] [Thread Prev