Re: ANNOUNCE: gdm 2.0.96 "George's Display Manager"

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 08:27:44AM -0500, Martin K. Petersen wrote:
> Ok, folks.  Just a note regarding this release.
>
> gdm2 has unfortunately been unmaintained for a while due to severe
> lack of time on my part.  George's effort to fix and update it has
> been endorsed by me.

Yes I forgot to put in the note from the last release about this, Martin is
absolutely right.  I'll try not to forget it with next announcement.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a conclusion.