Re: Simple GtkHTML question?
- From: Radek Doulik <rodo ximian com>
- To: Archit Baweja <bighead crosswinds net>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Simple GtkHTML question?
- Date: 23 Jan 2001 18:11:13 +0100
On 18 Jan 2001 22:03:15 +0530, Archit Baweja wrote:
> I would like to know a simple way in which I could make a GtkHTML Widget
> for previewing a code of HTML. What I have in mind is something like this
> html = gtk_html_new ();
> * Code for feeding the html data
> gtk_widget_show (html);
> Now what I want is the part which I commented. What is the minimal number
> of functions required to do so.
Minimal number is just one. If you want to fill it with document described in simple string, you could do it like this:
gtk_html_load_from_string (GTK_HTML (html),
"<html><body>Hello world!</body></html>", -1);
Radek Doulik Hacker monkey
rodo ximian com Ximian, Inc.
] [Thread Prev