Simple GtkHTML question?
- From: Archit Baweja <bighead crosswinds net>
- To: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Simple GtkHTML question?
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:03:15 +0530
I would like to know a simple way in which I could make a GtkHTML Widget
for previewing a code of HTML. What I have in mind is something like this
html = gtk_html_new ();
* Code for feeding the html data
Now what I want is the part which I commented. What is the minimal number
of functions required to do so.
Ettore? Anyone? It would be great help for now.
] [Thread Prev