Re: GTK+-2.0 Freeze ?

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Erwann Chenede wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering :

This is not really the right list to ask this on -- try
gtk-devel-list gnome org

> - When is the next Freeze ?

When all the bugs marked with the GTK+ 2.0 API milestone are fixed.

> - What type of Freeze will it be ?
> - If it is an API freeze, will it still be possible to augment the API ?
>   (I'm thinking about my MultiDisplay stuff here ;)

I think the multihead patch is currently being discussed on
gtk-devel-list, so I assume that it will be in the 2.0 release.

> - Last Question, what are the criterias requeried for me to integrate
>   my MultiDisplay patch (When It will be finished) ?

The same as for other patches -- approval by Tim and Owen after discussion
on gtk-devel-list.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au