Re: GAL, glade and libglade

John Margaglione wrote:

I was actually thinking about doing this a while back.  Now that my
machine is stable (hardware problems, not software), I think I'll take
a crack at it.  Any suggestions of where to start?  I've read through
the new docs on the gtk+ site, but I haven't grabbed a CVS snapshot in
a while.
> --- Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:
>> Heck I'd settle for someone creating and maintaining a comprehensive
>> TODO list of all properties that should exist or be converted to
>> GObject so we know what the status is...

I was about to start hacking on this too, so how about I start at the beginning of the alphabet, (gtkadjustment) and you start at the end (gtkwindow)?

Kind Regards,

Lee.