Re: GAL, glade and libglade

I was actually thinking about doing this a while back.  Now that my
machine is stable (hardware problems, not software), I think I'll take
a crack at it.  Any suggestions of where to start?  I've read through
the new docs on the gtk+ site, but I haven't grabbed a CVS snapshot in
a while.

John Margaglione
jmargaglione yahoo com