documentation on webpage

There are broken links and content on the page
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/

GConf and Panel is what I saw was missing (both online and tarballs)

I sent a mail to webmaster gnome org a month ago about this problems since
that is the adress that's in the bottom of the API-doc page. But I have
gotten no reply and the pages and tarballs are still missing...

I guess webmaster gnome org is dead or at least not interested in the
content of these pages. If someone else is in charge of these pages maybe
you could put his/her adress on the pages instead of webmaster.

--
/Dennis