ANNOUNCE: gob 1.0.9 "Fishslapping dance" release
- From: George <jirka 5z com>
- To: Gnome Developers <gnome-devel-list gnome org>, Gnome Announce <gnome-announce-list gnome org>, gob-list 5z com
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: gob 1.0.9 "Fishslapping dance" release
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 21:12:17 -0700
BUGA BUGA BUGA BUGA!
Another release of gob is out. This time it doesn't just have some
bugfix, it has direct support of BonoboXObject's. It makes it utterly
trivial to write BonoboXObjects.
What is gob? Besides the solution to all the world's ills, and a cure for
cancer, it is a preprocessor for making GTK+ objects. I mean if Qt can have
it's own preprocessor, why can't we.
* add direct support for BonoboXObject
* fix objectlink refcounting problem (Eric Kidd)
So, go abuse some bandwidth:
DEBs will materialize at ftp://ftp.5z.com/pub/gob/RPM/ very soon I suppose
George <jirka 5z com>
I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it.
-- Ashleigh Brilliant
] [Thread Prev