Cvs import of packages (Was Re: replacement for batteryapplet in GNOME 2.0)

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 06:25:13PM +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> I dropped the author a mail asking him if he would mind moving the
> source to gnomecvs instead of sourceforge.

Frist drop a mail to the cvsmaster and tell him to wake up.

May I ask why we are still unable to
import a new module (anjuta module) in the cvs
for the last *few* months. Stéphane Démurget <demurgets free fr>
was given the responsibility for the import. He had wrote to
the cvsmaster and some other relevent guys nearly a *dozen*
times and he did not seem to get any positive respose.

Or should we wait for a *few* more months for the import,
because cvsmaster gnome org is sleeping?

Correct me Stef, if I have left something.

--

Regards,
-Naba

6 oz. orange juice