Re: Flaws dans les plans pour dominations du monde

On 09/18/00 11:39:05 +0500, Lauris Kaplinski <lauris helixcode com> wrote:
+-----
| It's just a little effort to write a .procmailrc, deleting all messages
| in languages you do not understand if you get so excited about them.
+--->8

And if the message is about something important? "Oh look, I don't understand the language, must not be important."

You might consider just what the purpose of communication *is* before breaking it. It's got nothing to do with your apparent perception that people somehow "don't like" people speaking in languages they don't know, and everything to do with the fact that communication is not taking place.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery kf8nh apk net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery ece cmu edu