Re: gnome/gtk for those with low vision

Tom Musgrove wrote:

> A list such as gnome-gui-list or gtk-i18n-list might also be appropriate,
> although IMO there really ought to be a GNOME list that is more directly
> targeted at solutions for the physically impaired (I know that SUN is
> planning to work on such issues, anyone know what list they plan on
> using?)...

I don't believe the GNOME accessibility "task force" are active on any
of the gnome mailing lists yet... however you can get a feel of what
they're up to by watching the video or reading the transcript of the
recent GNOME Accessibility Summit:

 http://www.abletv.net/events_gnome_101900_transcript.asp
    - AbleTV.net's text transcription of the event

  http://www.abletv.net/events_gnome_101900.asp
    - AbleTV.net's videotape of the event

Cheeri,
Calum.