Compiling the gnome-network package

Hi there, I'm hoping that some keen developer can help me out here.

I've just downloaded the gnome-network v1.0.2 tarball, and am having
troubles compiling. I can configure the compilation, but when I go to
'make' it, it gets stuck at the start and gives error messages similar
to:

talk.o: In function `tty_display':
/tmp/gnome-network-1.0.2/gnometalk/talk.c:43: undefined reference to
`zvt_term_feed'
/tmp/gnome-network-1.0.2/gnometalk/talk.c:51: undefined reference to
`zvt_term_feed'

and there are a few other error messages like this referring to zvt. How
do i fix this?

Thanks

Adam.